Cleveland Feis Coming Up
Back to back weekends coming up. First is the Greater Cleveland Feis on May 28 where we will spend Saturday night in the feis hotel then drive home - about three hours- after the feis. Then on June third, the only feis in our area, The Detroit International Feis. Gotta love only driving fifteen minutes to a feis. The attendance is very low for the Detroit Feis this year. I wonder why. Maybe because it was so hot last year. But then who expected 98% temps outside in the beginning of June. Inside it was just horrible. I was a stage monitor and every one was dripping wet.
I added a counter at the bottom of the page. I wonder how many stop bys I will get.
My son is ten and has been Irish dancing for three years. It was not until this year he began wearing his feis t-shirts to school. In the past he said he was too embarrassed. My how times have changed! Tomorrow is a talent show with his fifth grade class. He is planning to dance the novice reel for his talent. Break a leg, Anthony. I'm proud of you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home