My Entries to a Limerick Contest
Respectfully submitted to the judging committee September 2005, I offer you my limericks:
The price of gas is too dear
it bites me in my rear
I sit and lament
on money just spent
instead of on whisky and beer
Patrick danced for first place
he hopped and jumped to an accordion's pace
when Murphy stepped in
with his law and a grin
Patrick fell smack on his face
No, they didn't win but they are darn fine limericks if I do say so.
it bites me in my rear
I sit and lament
on money just spent
instead of on whisky and beer
Patrick danced for first place
he hopped and jumped to an accordion's pace
when Murphy stepped in
with his law and a grin
Patrick fell smack on his face
No, they didn't win but they are darn fine limericks if I do say so.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home